Hokas is accounts receivable management in a whole new way
TRY HOKAS FOR FREE
Complete overview - Hokas gives you the overview of the entire accounts receivables side of your company, and makes managing this a breeze.
Open platform - The Hokas solution is built on an open platform, which makes it possible to integrate with all relevant partners.
Better user experience - Improve your customer service by the Hokas customer login and debtor App.
Prices that are easy to understand
Hokas accounts receivables management solution is designed to be self-financing, and to ensure that payment are received by the due date. Our automatic invoice monitoring process enables you to spend time focusing on your business rather than chasing late payments.
- Customized and automated invoice monitoring
- Reminders with added interest
- Debtor App / Login
- Dedicated account manager
- Customised layout on reminders
We love Accounts Receivables Management
Start by forgetting everything you know about traditional accounts receivables management. Hokas is invoice monitoring and collection on a whole new level.
- Debtor App - Login
- Automated accounts receivables management
- Good integrations and reports
- Full control
- Seamless transition to collection
- And much more ... TRY HOKAS FOR FREE
How Hokas works?
Hokas is an application with optimized integration and automated invoice follow-up and reminder service.
- You continue to invoice all customers as normal.
- All received payments are posted in your accounting system as normal.
- The integration with your accounting system ensures that our systems are properly synced.
- Hokas sends payment reminders to all your customers to ensure that they pay in accordance with the agreed upon timelines.
Account Receivables Managment
Integrated with your ERP solution, Hokas offers an efficient and unique service for accounts receivables management. Our reminder solution is fully customizable and tailor made to suit your needs.
Hokas is the only solution that provides a seamless integration between your ERP system and the collection agency. Payments received after the case is sent to collections, are posted automatically. Our professional and courteous process protects your reputation, and takes care of your customers at the same time.